1. Verify insurance coverage – Dr. Hassan participates with most health insurance carriers, however, if you are unsure if he is an in-network provider with your plan, we encourage you to call your insurance company to verify participation. If your insurance plan requires you elect a Primary Care Provider (PCP), you must elect Dr. Hassan BEFORE your first visit.
2. Fill out the New Patient Registration form – Please fill out and submit the basic registration form prior to your first scheduled appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment time in order to fill out and supplemental forms in our office. Do not forget to bring your insurance card and drivers license (or other proof of identification) with you.
Once the call is received for appointment, initial short assessment of patient needs is conducted via telephone then appointment is scheduled for your medical evaluation. Upon arrival in the office appropriate paperwork to be completed including:
– Demographic information
– Insurance information
– Consent to treatment
– Limits of confidentiality
– Compliance expectation and treatment objectives
– Patient physician contract
Upon review of your medical history orders may be placed for blood work or other tests. Your physical and psychosocial status is evaluated, brief counseling and urine drug screen test are done. Then you are provided prescription for medication or your medication is sent electronically to the pharmacy of your choosing
All services must be paid in full before or upon arrival prior to the visit with the doctor. We accept all credit cards and cash, and we do not accept checks. In addition to the visitation fees, you are responsible for the cost of a prescribed medications or lab works.
We except many insurances for our services. We work with all insurance carriers to obtain prior authorization for your medication. Generally, most insurance cover the cost of the medication. Additionally, we will provide resources to those that may need assistance obtaining their medication at reduced cost to the patient.
Dr. Hassan’s Practice Profile:
Dr. Hassan concentrates on preventative medicine, performing biometric physical exams, CDL/DOT physicals, as well as school/work physicals. We also provide drug screenings in our office whenever it is required by the employer. Additionally, Dr. Hassan treats tobacco and opioid dependence. Dr. Hassan also offers counseling for risk reduction in preventing diseases and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.